Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stepping Up to National Climate Action

On Nov 4th, IU South Bend, Notre Dame, and Saint Mary's College will be rallying against global warming and pressuring Congress to take some action on this serious environmental issue. This is a nationwide rally organized by Step It Up 2007.

Amelia has been doing her part by writing an article on these environmental issues for the Preface. I'm so glad that she's on the IUSB Recycling Committee. This committee was initally created by students on the IU South Bend campus. And last year, there were no students on the committee, which I thought was unfortunate. But Amelia has changed that by joining the team and taking action. That says A LOT about her character - I know many people who stand by the sidelines waiting for someone else to pick up the slack. But not Amelia! Thanks so much, Amelia, for doing your part to help IU South Bend go green!

3 comments:

Nate said...

Funny thing is, I actually have a post topic about Pandora. As I mentioned in class, it is a statisticians dream to come up with that rubric-esque matrix scale of preference.

I'm still a bit baffled by it.

Nate said...

PS. I've got a working proposal for the Guitar Hero assignment. Feel free to tear it apart, or give me some advice.

Thanks!
N

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

How do you do?
Please link to this site

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/