Saturday, June 30, 2007

The story of my life


Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)

Even though you might be stretched to the max, you are also willing to take the time off in order to recharge your batteries. But just because you allow yourself the opportunity doesn't mean that you'll be able to make the most of it. Your tendency now is toward being hard on yourself, which can drain your energy instead of increasing it. So, above all, cut yourself some slack and turn off the worry machine.

I get a free horoscope sent to my email everyday and I read it religiously. Somehow, it usually makes sense and applies to my life. This one especially rings true with where I am today. Its a lazy Saturday. The last free one before classes resume ::sigh:: I've been working hard all this week even though it was my week off. My new job started and I spent many hours in front of my computer researching and staring at the screen. I can think of a list of things I should get done around the house...a long list.

But the notes of a guitar dance softly through the room. The melody eases my headache, soothes my nerves. I am not worried about all the things I should get done. If they are under the category of should then really they are things that other people have told me I need to do. But really there isn't anything I should do except enjoy the day, breathe deeply and relax.

No comments: